Statement of Terms & Conditions
1) Core Vehicle Solutions hereby rejects any terms and conditions which you propose to incorporate into the contract or which you have provided or indicated will form the basis of the contract.
2) Core Vehicle Solutions will not contract on any other terms save for those set out below. These conditions apply between the customer / company and Core Vehicle Solutions for all vehicle acquisitions through outright purchase or all other forms of vehicle funding.
3) Any attempt whether orally or in writing to amend, misapply or modify these terms or to replace or incorporate different or additional terms shall not be effective and shall not form part of, or alter the contract.
4) Any terms, which you attempt to incorporate when you order a vehicle, shall not apply to the contract and these terms shall apply in their place.
4.1) Price information given and provided to the customer / company is current at the time of quotation but Core Vehicle Solutions cannot be held responsible for any errors and omissions. All vehicle prices and finance packages offered are subject to change in accordance with manufacturers’ change in pricing or Road fund licence and first registration fee, any finance company interest rate change is included. The customer / company will be advised as soon as possible by Core vehicle Solutions of any price / finance quotation change.
4.2) All quotations will be provided with the VAT subject to the prevailing rate.
5) Any subsequent paperwork, which you require to be completed and which sets out details of the vehicle and charges, shall not form part of the contract and shall be completed and submitted to you for confirmation purposes only. Even if some of the details had not previously been stated on Core Vehicle Solutions vehicle acceptance/order. Any attempt by you to incorporate your terms and conditions at that stage shall be ineffective.
5.1) Vehicles will not be ordered until all the relevant paperwork is completed and returned to Core Vehicle Solutions.
6) Completed details on the Core Vehicle Solutions ‘Quotation/Order form’, signed, dated will be deemed confirmation of your acceptance to the Core Vehicle Solutions Terms & Conditions.
7) You should not confirm the ‘delivery’ of a vehicle if firstly; you have not completed and correctly signed finance documentation including deposit payments. Secondly, you should not sign if you do not accept these terms and conditions and do not wish to be bound by them. Delivery confirmation of the vehicle shall be deemed conclusive evidence of your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
8) Core Vehicle Solutions does not accept any liability for cancellation fees enforced from a supplying dealer on any order. In the event of a cancellation, a charge will be made to you ‘the client’ if enforced by the supplying dealer.
9) If you cancel within two weeks after the initial placement with Core Vehicle Solutions, then there will be a £100 plus VAT ‘administration charge’. If we receive cancellation thereafter and before the supplying dealer is in receipt of the new vehicle then there will be a £500 plus VAT ‘cancellation’ charge. If the supplying dealer has taken delivery of the vehicle from the manufacturer and you cancel then the cancellation fee will be £1000 plus VAT. These charges should be paid within 30 days of any cancellation. Interest will be charged thereafter at 2% on the charge.
10) If Core Vehicle Solutions has to charge a separate ‘consultancy fee’ invoiced to you the customer, this must be honoured irrespective of any problems or late payment to you, the client.
11) The supplying dealer will drive vehicles on delivery, unless otherwise agreed with the supplying dealer and specified by you in writing within a reasonable time scale prior to the delivery date.
12) If a vehicle is not to be registered and invoiced to a main leasing company then a supplying dealer may require payment/cleared funds prior to delivery.
13) Core Vehicle Solutions will not be liable for any vehicle delayed from the Estimated delivery date given by the supplying dealer / manufacturer.
14) Core Vehicle Solutions will not be held liable for any incorrect information provided on vehicle specification or finance packages obtained from a third party. Links to other websites are provided for information only.
15) Any complaint should be sent to Core Vehicle Solutions, First Floor, Prospect House 2, Loddon Industrial Park, Loddon, Norfolk, NR14 6JD. For the attention of Neil Russell. All complaints will be acknowledged within 7 days from receipt and will be dealt with thereafter promptly, to a timescale advised by return, to you the customer.